We are happy to announce that Dennison Dental Care will be re-opening for regular patient appointments beginning the week of May 4 in response to Governor DeWine's recent lifting of COVID-19 quarantine for dental offices.
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS. WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE HAVE PROVIDED.
- PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE MAY NEED FROM YOU.
- IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, STOMACH ISSUES OR DIARRHEA.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
- PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FROM THE PARKING LOT WHEN YOU ARRIVE - WE WILL HAVE YOU WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL A ROOM IS READY.
- PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED RECENTLY.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies.
Please stay safe!
Our motivated, well-trained and happy dental team provides uncompromising state-of-the-art dental care in a comfortable, nurturing environment. We strive for excellence and to understand and respect the needs and desires of our patients and each other. We listen and we educate ourselves and our patients so that we can continue to grow together.
We don't stop at customer service--we strive for customer loyalty. When you leave our practice, we would like your smile to say everything without saying a word.
Please see our patient reviews on: